The Venice Sustainability Foundation (VSF) presented its activities to the Banco BPM Advisory Board today, October 25. The event was held in Venice at Sant’Apollonia, during which communications manager Tania Schiavon detailed the characteristics and thematic areas in which the foundation is engaged.
Venice Sustainability Foundation presents its activities to BPM
- Venice Sustainability Foundation at Cop28 in Dubai December 5, 2023
- FVCMS/VSF in Lugano for ” Confrontations – Social Acceptance and Sustainability: exploring the connections between Economy, Territory and Society” November 28, 2023
- Biennale della Sostenibilità 2023: the faces of Venetian women for a vital urban future November 21, 2023
- Students from the University of Leuven hosted by the Foundation November 21, 2023
- VSF calls on its partners on sustainable mobility and infrastructure November 15, 2023